Why wear professional yoga clothes when practicing yoga?
- First of all, professional yoga clothes are conducive to perspiration
People who have exercised know that after a period of exercise, our body will sweat a lot. Ordinary clothes cover a wide range, which is not conducive to perspiration. After perspiration, they will be sticky and greasy, which is very uncomfortable. However, yoga clothes are specially designed to quickly help yoga practitioners sweat out of their body. Even some yoga clothes have the effect of quick drying to avoid the sticky phenomenon of perspiration.
- Secondly, professional yoga clothes are more conducive to free stretching
For ordinary clothes, it is entirely possible to do some yoga postures with a small range, but if you do some postures with a large range of extension, such as handstand, side angle extension, King dance, one word horse... It will be embarrassing to do it. Maybe the crotch will crack and the clothes will be torn~
- Thirdly, professional yoga clothes are tight and non slip
For example, when we do some handstands, ordinary clothes will slip below the chest, and pants are easy to slip to expose bottoms. It doesn't matter if it's a male student, but it's embarrassing if it's a female student. Professional yoga clothes have a tightening effect on the waist to prevent slipping, which can avoid similar embarrassment.
- Finally, professional yoga clothes have a more ceremonial sense
At present, professional yoga clothes are mainly light color, which is conducive to calm down. More importantly, when we practice in yoga clothes, we will have a more ceremonial sense, which can help us enter the practice state more quickly.
- In addition, the beauty school cannot ignore that wearing yoga clothes is really beautiful and sexy, and taking photos is beautiful! Even wearing yoga clothes out of the street is also a fashion.