Skip to content
- Fogging of swimming goggles is a normal phenomenon. Just like the windshield of a car, no matter how expensive the car is, it is impossible to completely avoid fogging. When swimming goggles are first bought, try to extend its own anti fog effect. Don't touch the inside of the mirror without touching it. Don't get oil stains. Rinse it with cold water immediately after use.
- When the self anti fog gradually fails, you can use a special anti fog agent, spray it on the inner wall of the goggle, and use it after simple immersion in water. Pay attention to avoid entering the eyes.
- If the antifogging agent is not bought or brought, a substitute can be used. The substitute is preferred to use shampoo or shower gel, apply it on the inner wall by hand, and use it after soaking in water (avoid entering eyes); If there are no conditions, use saliva.
- Saliva antifogging is advocated as a magic skill only because saliva is a self-produced antifogging agent and does not need to be carried. In fact, it is not the only way, nor is it the best way. I never use my tongue to lick the goggles. The inner wall of the goggles is easy to be stained and very dirty. I usually put saliva on the lens with my hand
- After a period of time, you will find that no matter which method is used, the duration of anti fog effect is getting shorter and shorter. This is normal. If the tightness of the goggles is getting worse at this time, it indicates that the goggles have begun to age. I will replace them with a new one.
- Treat swimming glasses as a consumable. After using many kinds of goggles, I have found 1-2 models that are suitable for my face shape, fit, comfortable and affordable. I can buy several more at a time and change one in 3-4 months.